The man who buried his Bentley - what was his message???

The man buried his Million Dollar Bentley - wasn't that crazy???

But he spread and gave a great message to us. His method to spread the word may be crazy but the message was really great and heart touching. Read out his speech..


His exact words (the English may be improper and incorrect but the message is clear)
"People was condemning me because I wanted to busy a million dollar Bentley. In fact most of the people bury something a lot more value than my car. They bury hearts, livers, lungs, eyes, kidneys. This is an absurd. So many people waiting for a transplant and will bury your healthy organs that will save so many life. This is the biggest waste of the world. My Bentley is worthless compared to them. No richness is more valuable that a organ cause nothing is more valued than a life. I officially announce the donation organ week."

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis